Full-time Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
As a Queue-it Senior Account Executive your role is to develop, maintain, and grow your own enterprise sales pipeline across global territories – and achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals.
You will get leads through our marketing channels and will supplement these with leads through our outbound sales channel, where you will work closely together with the team designing outreach approaches to get key stakeholders’ attention.
You will be handling the full enterprise sales cycle – from nurturing and developing your enterprise leads to demonstrating the product, value, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
You will be part of an experienced, dynamic and highly international team, based in our office at The Camp in Ballerup near Copenhagen, Denmark.
To be successful in this role, you should be a trustworthy, proactive and listening individual who goes the extra mile to understand and answer all questions and concerns that your customers may have.
If you thrive in a multicultural, fast-paced environment and hold a natural new business hunter attitude with a proven experience of accomplishment within sales, we want to hear from you.
Your role and how to become a success at Queue-it:
- You can handle a full enterprise sales cycle – from nurturing and developing your enterprise leads to demonstrating the product, value, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- You can work closely with the outbound team to come up with the best in class strategy/tactics to approach new companies and convert them into your next lead.
- You can develop, maintain, nurture, and grow your own enterprise sales pipeline across global territories.
- You can achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals.
- You can host and facilitate online presentations with potential customers on all levels of the enterprise organization.
- You can work closely with our technical teams to advise potential customers on the best usage of Queue-it within their given use-cases.
- You have a global mindset – we support customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected.
What we are looking for from you:
- You have 5+ years of documented new business sales experience in the software/SaaS industry, with a minimum of 3 years within the enterprise segment.
- You perform in the top 10% and have a proven experience of accomplishment being a sales champion.
- You have broad experience selling to global enterprise companies and you are accustomed to working with multiple decision-makers and influencers within both the technical and commercial parts of
- You fully grasp the buyer journey of your customers and the persona profiles you do business with.
- You have sound knowledge of web technology, specifically within performance, cloud, and online retail.
- You have a competitive mindset, but are also a collaborative team player.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About Queue-it:Queue-it is a fast-growing technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set. Queue-it is located in The Camp by Rainmaking, which is a great co-working space for tech companies, in Ballerup, near Copenhagen, Denmark.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
To learn more about the position, contact our VP of Sales, Henrik Bjergegaard, at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 31574410.
We want to hear how you will contribute to Queue-it’s growth. To apply, send your CV and application email@example.com.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.