Apply Now >>
Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
Technology Applications Group
Valby, 84 DK
Java Software Engineer – MitID SolutionDo you want to take part in developing and implementing a new, modern national digital identification system to one of the most digitized countries in the world? Do you thrive to be part of something bigger that will impact a full nation? Then we might have the right challenge for you.
Denmark is a pioneer, when it comes to digital identities. With the implementation for the forthcoming project, Denmark will further strengthen its position as an international digital beacon light. Do you want to take this exciting opportunity and be part of this journey? DXC Technology has been driving the digitalization of Denmark for more than 50 years and we are seeking top-candidates, who thrive to work with technology that makes an impact on national scale, and who take pride in delivering state-of-the-art services that benefit citizens, financial institutions and the public sector.
Job SpecificationAs a Java Software Engineer you will be handling development from A-Z which include design, agile development, test, implementation and maintenance/operations. The major part of the role as Java Software Engineer will be centered around development which include the development of new features, refactoring, test (automated) and integration. The Java Software Engineer will also be dealing with architecture, establishment of operational setup, and stakeholder management.
You will develop new features, refactoring, test and integration
Percentage of work: Approx. 80%
You will assist in architecture development, establishment of operational setup and stakeholder management.
Percentage of work: Approx. 20%
EducationDXC is looking for candidates who are skilled in their subject, so it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or you’ve a more pragmatic approach, as long as you possess the right skillset. However, a relevant educational background for a Java Software Engineer could be a BSc. or MSc. degree within computer science, engineering etc.
- Strong Java developer with minimum 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Linux environment
- Practice working with an agile approach ex. SCRUM
- Experience working with Web Service (REST), automated test/deploy and XML/JSON
- Relevant frameworks (Spring and Groovy/Grails)
- Passionate: Passionate and excited by working with this technology and can see the purpose in working with governmental application which have a large impact on the general Dane.
- Team-work: Strong collaboration and team-work mindset. Contributes e.g. with relevant knowledge, which other team-members can use and have benefit from.
- Ownership: Has the ability to take ownership of assignments and projects.
- Lead oneself: Is independent and has the ability to priorities your own work day
- Service-minded: Has the ability to build and enhance client and people relations
Language SkillsFluency in Danish (both written and oral) is a must and good English skills.
About DXCAs the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit dxc.technology and explore THRIVE, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
Apply Now >>