User Experience (UX) Design Specialist JobApply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now
Date: Feb 11, 2019
City:Budapest, BU, HU
Requisition ID: 206948
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVESThe User Experience team is part of the ‘Business Unit Digital Supply Chain’. The team of designers and user researchers is responsible for designing solutions that promise to shape the future of new and emerging businesses. Design projects are focussed on the SAP’s suite for Digital Supply Chain and leverage emerging technologies such as IoT, Machine learning, Predictive analysis and the Big data capabilities to build out an Intelligent Enterprise.
Together with our customers, we design next generation solutions using the Design Thinking methodology. We support strategic product teams to ride the wave of new trends and seed new concepts into the organization. We offer design services to build standard products that deliver immense business value to our customers. We closely collaborate with the core UI development teams, to ensure the implementation and delivery of these designs.
Our team is located in Walldorf, Budapest, Shanghai and Bangalore.
The Digital Supply Chain User Experience Team in Budapest, Hungary is growing. We are looking for an experienced and proactive interaction designer to join our highly motivated team in Budapest and be a part of our international team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about design, loves to follow technology trends and can design and build experiences for cloud based enterprise products. Additionally, the candidate should have good visual design skills and the ability to create appealing UI mock-ups to aid early stage design processes. A collaborative mindset to work with colleagues across teams and times zones is required.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKSAs a Specialist User Experience Designer, you:
- will work closely with other User Experience Designers and User Researchers covering the entire usability engineering lifecycle, including supporting user research, creating low and high-fidelity interactive prototypes, validating designs with customers.
- will work closely with other designers supporting development, product owners, solution managers, partners and customers to delivery engaging experiences for our Intelligent Enterprise Suite.
- act as an advocate of the end users
- have a passion for problem solving and are always pushing for better, faster, simpler, more engaging solutions to complex business processes and technical challenges
- keep lock in step with emerging trends in the market place and explore every opportunity to push the boundaries and strive for innovation while ensuring a harmonized experience for our end users.
- have a portfolio of innovative design work with interaction as well as visual design focus
- are self-motivated and believe in teamwork and cross collaboration.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3-5 years of experience in design and user experience
- Degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Masters) in Visual Communication, Product Design or related field
- Background in web and application design, ideally responsive design
- Profound knowledge about Design Thinking and Customer Driven Design Methodologies
- Broad experience in user experience projects covering various stages of design life cycle from user-research through application design, culminating in design validation
- Experience working on business solutions such as planning, supply chain with a focus on Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Deep knowledge regarding design and prototyping tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq)
- Very good communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Experience working in an international team
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsJob Segment: ERP, Consulting, Engineer, Graphic Design, User Experience, Technology, Engineering, Creative
Apply now »
- Start apply with LinkedIn
Start apply with Xing Apply Now