Job Description - Client Partner Lead (18001HGS)
Client Partner Lead-18001HGS
The Client Partner Lead role is a unique combination of client direct sales, business development, client strategy and project management across 1ODC. You will be responsible for continuing to grow our strategic partnerships with leading Brands in EMEA. Your job is to understand how the Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) product suite best complements these Brands offerings, helping them enable more effective digital campaigns.
You will manage the strategic engagement of all your priority vertical clients across the 1ODC portfolio and ensure we become core to their business (planning and buying). You will personally own specific vertical relationships and be responsible for leading and mentoring the wider team on maximising performance. The direction of day to-day tactics on the ground is as important as senior relationship building and awareness of business challenges at the highest level.
Working as a key member of the EMEA client direct team, your team ethic and collaboration will be of the highest order. You will also be required to work in conjunction with Measurement (Moat) and DMP (OMC) to combine Oracle assets to differentiate and excel against our competitors. Excellence in all-rounder ability is essential for team success as we strengthen our position as number one in London.
- OKRs: Set your client vertical OKRs and review quarterly for clients including revenue growth, key advertiser reach and network development.
- Revenue Growth: Develop and execute account plans with a focus on activities that will reach near-term revenue goals and lay the groundwork for sustainable long-term growth. Work closely with internal sales and business operations teams to track progress against forecasts.
- Relationship Development: Continually develop Brand partner relationships based on trust, communication, and collaboration. The goal is to move beyond a vendor-buyer relationship to something truly strategic—where teams are collaborating on account planning and more co-pitches.
- Evangelism and Education: Ensure that your Brands have the tools and understanding they need to be successful in recommending 1ODC solutions internally or to their media agencies.
- Product Development: Actively communicate to the Product team how 1ODC offerings are being received and help identify potential new offerings.
- Team Coordination: Identify the right resources within 1ODC to present the best solutions to our Brands. This requires working across many different groups, from the US sales and product teams with deep vertical expertise (CPG, Auto, Retail, Telco, Travel) in analytics and marketing.
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years in sales, sales engineering, or business development roles working with brands direct, publishers, or digital media providers (Networks, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Subject matter expertise in audience targeting, mobile and/or video preferred.
- Demonstrated track record building and growing revenue across assigned accounts
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising processes and techniques. Solid understanding of ad-tech ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships over time, converting transactional relationships to trusted partnerships
- Strong energy, drive and enthusiasm balanced with patience and persistence
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment
- Second language preferred – German, French, Spanish or Italian.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle