Job Description - Applications Sales Representative - Food & Beverage (18001K0I)
Applications Sales Representative - Food & Beverage-18001K0I
With today’s changing and competitive world Food & Beverage Organisations need to be more effective in business operations, this is where Oracle Integration, Cloud Solutions and Mobile platforms can give companies the edge over their competitors. This is not just “Point of Sale” (POS), this is true business transformation. The Food & Beverage industry will change more over the next 5 years than it has over the last 20 years.
For the right candidate, this is a career changing opportunity to be involved in changing the face of an industry. The Oracle Hospitality Sales Organisation is offering the chance to be an innovator in a world that touches almost every consumer. It is a place where someone, who understands what drives today’s business organisations, can be creative in a very complex and fast moving environment.
We are looking for someone passionate about hospitality specialist; with a hunter mentality to sell complex cloud software solutions to large and demanding customers. We want an ambitious person who will relish the opportunity to make a positive impact on an industry that is on the brink of a major shift.
- You will need to experience inside the Hospitality or EPOS Industry
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to drive both existing customers and new business and an expert in complex sales and solutions selling..
- Enthusiasm, passion and self-motivation are critical skills needed to be successful in this role. You will need to be a hunter.
- You will either have experience selling to the restaurant/F&B industry, selling cloud software or you will be a Restaurant Director or Restaurant Operations Manager looking to further your career (and work sensible hours).
- With the complexity of Oracle, you should be a team player able to navigate complex internal organisation and leverage other teams in a matrix environment
- To be the next Hospitality Sales Superstar, you will have powerful interpersonal skills, an ability to work with and bring together diverse groups, and a proven ability to communicate effectively with C-Level customers. On top of this you need to be outgoing and have a roll-up-the sleeves personality.
If you love the food & beverage industry, have a drive to succeed and want a fresh challenge in a fast paced industry then apply now!
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 or more years of sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Jill Hulme, Director of Strategic Initiatives Marketing, overcame the impossible and transformed into a triathlete. She applies her fearlessness and determination to #LifeatOracle