Manager, Retail M&A and Integration
Manager, Retail M&A and IntegrationWilliam Demant is a leading international health care company within hearing instruments, hearing implants, diagnostic instruments and personal communication. We are experiencing a substantial growth in our business and want to attract an ambitious and independent M&A and Integration Manager to drive our business strategy in the Retail division.
We offerYou will be part of an environment where ambition, flexibility, knowledge sharing and professional respect make it challenging and meaningful to go to work every day. The brightest people create the best solutions, so we take pride in continuously sharpening professional and personal competencies as well as assuring a steady flow of challenges. The development of our employees is the foundation for the growth of our business.
We trust and value your professionalism, experience and dedication. Your new perspectives, insights and ideas are the cornerstones of our success, and we encourage you to think out of the box and structure your workflow with a high level of freedom.
Business strategy and LeadershipYou will be part of a dynamic team with close contact to top management and a direct dialogue with the sales people. You will initiate and lead mergers and acquisitions (M&A) processes and be responsible for the integration of the acquired businesses into the William Demant group. You will also be responsible for strategic projects to support our international sales companies in executing the groups commercial strategies.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leading and supporting M&A processes – due diligence, valuation, negotiating and structuring
- Integrating acquired companies in the corporate structure and processes of William Demant
- Implementing commercial excellence programs
- Handling strategic projects
- Supporting general management to global retail and wholesale companies
- Market and competitor intelligence
Our projects include M&A, financial support arrangements, strategic projects, financial modelling and valuation. We are supporting 30 countries and 30 – 50 travel days must therefore be expected.
Do you see a match?The ideal candidate strives for a career within M&A and business strategy. Your experience comes from management consulting or a corporation where your focus has been on M&A, business development or business strategy. We expect that you:
- have a M.Sc. within strategy, finance or accounting, preferably as cand.merc, cand.oecon or similar
- have a proven track record of accomplishments from your studies
- have 2-4 years of experience in mergers & acquisitions or business strategy
- are ambitious and ready for the next step in your career
To succeed in this position you are self-driven, proactive and dynamic and find it easy to establish and maintain personal relations across a large and global organization with multiple interfaces on different levels of the organization. You have furthermore strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to all your tasks.