Look for opportunity. Bring it to life.
For us, going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being brave and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
SAP HR Application SpecialistVenue: Krakow (Poland)
Electrolux is on a digital transformation journey that spans over the whole company. The past years we have been implementing an HR Software as a Service to facilitate the HR transformation covering Recruitment, Talent & Performance, Rewards and Learning. The backbone in Europe for data management remains with SAP HR for which we now are looking for a person to manage this E2E.
We provide application support in-house for all European staff administered in SAP HR. In the role as SAP HR Application specialist, it is essential to have knowledge and experience in SAP HR as well as Core HR administration processes. You will work with end users, our internal customers, across Europe on a daily basis and use different means of communication. You will also work extensively with our HR services unit based in Cracow.
The main area of responsibility is to manage our SAP HR instance and to support end users and internal stakeholders.
A day at work will include:
- Manage all configuration items in SAP HR
- Manage incidents/problems/queries related to existing solutions in SAP HR
- Release management including change requests, transports of code etc.
- Prepare functional specifications and coordinating all development in SAP HR
- Integrate of SAP with local Payroll systems – handling incidents, problems, new solutions etc.
- Create new LSMWs to facilitate automatization in data updates
- Manage HR data loads
- Ensure PA/OM Integrity checks done on a regular basis
- Ensure Authorizations in SAP HR including role assignments, creating new roles, authorization checks etc.
- Boost HR Services about new demands and solutions
- Gather data analysis between SAP HR and the solution for Talent management
Who you areClear communicator. You can easily communicate to different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners remotely as well as under pressure
Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and pro-actively drive change initiatives
International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world
Flexible. You are with an agile approach
Collaborative. You have exceptional collaboration skills, a proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 years of experience in working with SAP HR
- University degree
- Good understanding of Core HR administration processes
- Service mindset with end user focus
- Knowledge in SQL databases
- Experience in working in ServiceNow ticket mgmt.
- Advanced skills in excel