Due to the successful growth of the organization and our ambition to redefine the future of refrigeration, we are looking for a passionate Prototype Robotic Programmer who would join our growing team in Susegana.
We are looking for an independent, open-minded, professional who would have the ambition to be Key Contributor in projects of design for automation.
He/she will support different project teams in defining: robots operational routine, programs, trajectory and functionality of new components assembly a in a truly international environment.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKA Prototype Robotic Programmer will be a key element in the Food Preservation Prototype Shop asset. He will be working in direct contact with project engineers and project leaders as well suppliers, to integrate design and automation testing on the fields, with real equipment, in the prototype and DVT series components. This will happen in an automated area that is able to simulate the production environment and that will be under his full responsibility in term of operational efficiency, safety and maintenance.
1. Program robotic application including anthropomorphic arm utilizing proper software to support and secure prototype execution and production.
2. Create programs utilizing Fanuc, ABB, Moto Man, and other software for robotic applications.
3. Prepare specifications for materials and equipment.
4. Confer with other engineers, to discuss technical details of the components and assemblies that pertains to automation.
5. Participate to design FMEA as automation reference
6. Define final assembly paths during the Design Verification Test phase that, could be exported into the production environment.
- Team oriented. You have strong communication and influencing skills.
- Proactive. You are independent and able to take initiative.
- Stress-resistant. You perform well under pressure and have a sense of urgency.
- Creative. You are open-minded and curious to discover more.
- Available to travel worldwide
- Respectful. You embrace cultural diversities and are able to tailor communication to different audiences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Min. BSc degree in engineering/manufacturing or equivalent technical experience in the manufacturing/machine tools area.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in an automation environment.
- Leadership with the ability to develop detailed specifications and implement standard engineering practices.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- High-energy self-starter who is enthusiastic and motivated to create growth opportunities.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills to interface with external sales teams and customers.
- English – fluent
- Italian – could be a plus