Manager Health & Work Safety, SATU MAREA regular day at work
Provide leadership and guidance to managers and employees on environmental issues with a focus on environmental regulations and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization. The position will also be responsible for maintaining Corporate HSE Metrics, developing HSE Programs and Policies, a creation of Corporate and Facility Training, and assist in the identification/ reduction/ elimination of risks.
- You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world;
- You are keen for a new experience, responsibility, and accountability;
- You approach different types of people, find solutions.
Who you are:
- Minimum Higher Education Diploma Engineering & Workplace Risk Assessment
- Several years of experience in Health & Work Safety and Warehouse Environment
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Implement the Electrolux Safety Management System (SMS) at factory level, train employees SMS and safety principles and make them apply the principle in their own working area with the aim to improve environmental, health and safety and achieve cultural change.
- To implement and ensure respect for safety standards procedures and policies
- To promote the improvement of costs, quality and delivery defining actions, priorities and working activities
- To promote, to plan and implement improvement EHS actions.
We are happy to get in touch!