Key Account Manager
A regular day at work
- Visit key customers with solving daily biz/marketing
- Planning and forecasting long term biz/marketing.
- Analyzing sales data to provide excellent planning of next steps to reach company goals/strategy
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Well-developed communication as well as presentation skills
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skill
- Ability to successfully negotiate about business conditions
- Ability to oversee all details of concurrently running projects
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Ability to forecast based on analyzed data advantageous
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Experience and orientation in channel marketing and sellout support strategies
Education & experience
- Proven experience in sales at least 5 years
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Experience in the field of account management at least 1 year
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Interesting job in an international environment.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Attractive social benefits package.
- Opportunities to raise professional qualifications.