For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Connectivity System Integrator – Porcia, ItalyA REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As Connectivity System Integrator you will be part of our Global R&D Fabric & Dishcare Organization.
You will act as a technical reference for connected appliances and for all projects linked with connectivity, globally, within Fabric Care and Dish Care R&D. And you will support and coordinate the design team from product concept creation through production. This person maintains and shares a comprehensive knowledge of processes and requirements, applying them to projects.
- Provide technical leadership for connected product projects.
- Maintain and shares a comprehensive knowledge of the connectivity system, processes, and test requirements and applies it to running projects.
- Mentor technical team on connectivity system, specifically on R&D areas of influence.
- Cooperate with GC&T and interface it for a new request, bugs report, and generic supports.
- Support Connectivity program manager in reviewing and defining new use cases, from their request to implementation definition and specification, together with Electronic, Laboratories, IT and GC&T.
- Manage app configure file definition, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Be the connected products testing support and first interfaces for different R&D departments.
- Be the Connectivity interface for connected projects globally, responsible to support with all the R&D deliverables required on PD process.
- Coordinate the different project teams to ensure proper alignment on connected tasks, during product development phases.
- Actively interface plants and new products introductions, assisting manufacturing, quality and product care.
- Support the Domains Managers for the implementation of the Generation plan projects through the spec's definition for connected.
- Support Connectivity program manager in defining R&D connectivity TRM.
- Innovative, flexible and open-minded.
- Self-driven, methodical and Action/result oriented.
- Time-driven, good coordination, and communication, reactivity, product passion.
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment.
- Respect of cultural diversities and ability to tailor the communication on the people.
- Willing to travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical background, Electronic engineering degree or Bachelor in engineering preferably.
- 5 years minimum appliance product design related experience.
- 5 years minimum appliance firmware product design experience.
- Project leader experience is a plus.
- Consolidated experience in product development and introduction of new technologies.
- Fabric Care and Dish Care product knowledge.
- Project Management.
- Innovation and Customer focus.
- Fluent English.