We are living upon our brand promise to make our customers’ work-life easier and more profitable as well as making the difference for our planet in terms of leading in sustainability and lifecycle performance. Our Purpose is to Shape Living for the better.
Based on global trends and the acceleration of Digital Transformation within the customer journey, the role of the Global Center of Excellence (showroom) Manager is vital and predominant for the B2B environment. The overall target is to provide our customers with an exceptional omnichannel experience, pre-, at- and post-purchase. Key strategic pillars to achieve this are a seamless 360 approach, relevant Marketing Technology tools as well as distribution strategies and respective digital communication campaigns with an emphasis on web and social media.
Electrolux Professional has 20 Centers of Excellence around the world; these are the places where we excite and educate customers on becoming their one trusted partner wherever their business is, in Food, beverage and Laundry.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKThe Global Center of Excellence (showroom) Manager works together with the Center of Excellence team and general services (Facility management, operations) Regional / Country Marketing team, Segment / Category Managers (Business Unit) to implement day-to-day operational activities in collaboration with Sales Organization and Central Marketing.
Your focus will be the following:
- Manage efficiently the at-purchase stage within the CoEs in line with the 360° customer experience process
- Design a global visitors experience and a standard welcoming
- Drive and update the standardization of all global CoEs activities also facilitating the local adaptation of central guidelines
- Coordination of international network of CoEs (Group and Sector)
- Lead CoE team of Vallenoncello in all logistics arrangement and coordination to ensure best in class experience for all visitors
- Support the coordination of corporate and local Chefs
- Responsible for proper activation of CoE concepts across all centres globally, training of staff and monitoring local execution
- Support the CoE digitalization and connectivity (content creation, digital tools activation from a global perspective…)
- Ensuring proper roll-out of launches within CoEs as a major touchpoint for customer conversion
- Regular visitor statistics, follow up and customer profiling using CRM in order to accelerate lead tracking and opportunity management (monitoring the effectiveness of events, demos and visits)
- Cooperate with Business Units, Central Marketing and with Regional marketing network
WHO ARE YOU?
- Good communication skills as you will connect with many functions including end-users, customers, dealers and consultants but also internal staff and media
- Leadership to make decisions, to impact and drive CoEs activities from a global perspective
- Open-minded and innovative
- Planning and organization skills as well as improvement-oriented thinking
- Problem-solving attitude and skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Fluent English
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEAcademic Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or Business Administration;
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing/communication experience
- Strong B2B marketing experience
- Strong experience in events & training management
- Experience in multiple marketing communication disciplines including digital, events/live comms and 360 experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Willing to travel>
- Willing to travel>