We are looking for a talented Cost Administrator to join our Spot Buying Supply Chain Centre Team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Managing extra costs - verification and confirmation of the claims and additional costs
- Inserting costs into system/correction after final approval
- Reporting extra costs
- Explaining discrepancies to the Financial Dept.
- Closely cooperate with Accounting Dept.
- Controlling and external Suppliers Follow-up cost, complete analyses and maintain databases
- Actively contributing to process efficiency
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Economic education is welcome
- Knowledge of systems: SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel)
- If you graduated study and want to gain experience-it’s place for you
- Good communication skills and team orientation
- Self-organised, independent at work
- Scrupulosity, accuracy
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Strong culture awareness and ability to work with different cultures
- Fluent English is required
- Contract for a replacement but the organization is developing so it is possible to stay in structures company
- Great atmosphere.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Really international environment and work in a multicultural team.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after the trial period.
- Languages classes’ grant.
- International travels opportunity.
- Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on a place, discount for lunches.
Please kindly submit your CV in English