Internal Auditor – FraudShape lives for the better from the inside out.
Do you have an analytical mindset and is curiosity in your DNA? Are you energized by the prospect of travelling the world to investigate fraud allegations and be a champion for ethics and transparency? Are you great at structuring complex problems and digging into data or interviewing people?
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for an internal auditor to join our Fraud and Travel & Expenses teams. Your mission as part of Group Internal Audit will be to help Electrolux maintain a high level of ethics by educating employees about fraud risks and conducting fraud investigations. At Electrolux, we take ethics very seriously and this role is crucial in making sure it is clear to Electrolux employees and other stakeholders how to address concerns and to ensure that fraud allegations are dealt with in a fair, professional way. Our ambition is also to be proactive, so you will also be tasked with generating ideas and executing projects to improve our fraud detection capability through, for instance, data analytics.
You will also be conducting routine travel & expenses audits and be involved in continuously improving the use of data analytics in these audits.
You will be based in our headquarters in Stockholm but your field of responsibility will be global and you will be traveling to Electrolux offices around the world. You will report to the Director of Internal Audit.
A typical dayOn a typical day, you will be in Stockholm working on an existing fraud allegation, preparing a fraud training session or perhaps assembling a management report of the ongoing cases. You might be having a conversation with an employee somewhere in the world who wishes to report a concern. In this case, you would immediately start working on a plan of the most promising ways to reach a conclusion about the content and impact of the allegation. Then you would start to execute the plan by for instance acquiring transaction data, employee e-mail records, or perhaps by booking a trip to the relevant location to interview the people involved. If necessary you might begin the search for resources that can support, either in the Group Internal Audit team, in the business or external investigation companies.
Some of the key operational responsibilities:
- Creating and running trainings that increase awareness of fraud risks and how to reduce them.
- Conducting structured and creative fraud investigations and reporting on their status and outcome.
- Creating and updating a fraud allegation manual that governs the way fraud investigations are conducted.
- Maintaining a network with relevant stakeholders both inside and outside the company to trade knowledge, avoid inefficiencies and maximize the probability that employees will report suspicious activity.
- Running projects such as developing data analytics to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud allegations.
- Perform Travel & Expenses audits as well as other types of audits as necessary.
Who you are
Curious – you love digging into unstructured problems and digging until you find the whole story.
– you work in a structured way to draw conclusions from complex data and translate this into meaningful information.
- Detail oriented
– you are passionate about getting the details right.
– you build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
– whether face-to-face or virtual, you can effectively communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels even in times of conflict.
– Flexibility to accommodate that conference calls might sometimes need to take place at odd hours to accommodate time zones.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years relevant work experience from fraud investigations, finance, and audit or law enforcement.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus, especially Mandarin, Arabic, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Flexibility to travel around the globe at sometimes short notice.
- Flexibility to adapt work schedule to activities with those in other time zones.
- International experience is a plus.
- Experience from fraud investigations is a plus.
Contact person: Leila Söderström