Turn needs into security solutions.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
IT Security Infrastructure – Pordenone (Italy)Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions and services that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. IT Operation and Infrastructure is part of the Global Solutions and is responsible for common solutions and services along with projects and should be recognized for innovation, operational excellence and efficiency in the delivery of secure solutions and services
Objectives:The role is responsible for all activities concerning managing, implementing, maintaining and administration of the IT Security infrastructure in his/her area of competence. Participate or drive implementation of new services and enhancement projects on a Global basis. Support local Service Delivery staff in managing day-to-day issues around the (local) IT security infrastructures.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKThe chosen person is expected to participate or drive implementation of new services and enhancement projects on a Global basis and support local Service Delivery staff in managing day-to-day issues around the (local) IT security infrastructures.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Threat hunting – utilization of existing internal and public threat intelligence feeds and proactive investigation of threats and potential risks against Electrolux.
- Security monitoring – day to day monitoring of IT security state based on existing tools and technologies including collaboration with SIEM/SOC Team.
- Incident investigation and response – analysis of the security incidents reported to or identified by IT security. Acting to contain, remediate and solve
- Continuous measurement of the security state and regular reporting through KPI and Security Metrics.
- Cross-regional sharing of security best practices and assuring alignment of security controls across Electrolux regions
- Proactive proposal of security improvements to CISO/Management.
- Work closely with the other Operations team on the implementation of new IT security infrastructure or on the enhancement of the existing one
- Ensure that security infrastructure implementation is compatible and consistent with the global network infrastructure
- Support Electrolux projects by ensuring that the underlying IT security infrastructure can deliver adequate performance (upgrades, changes etc)
- Assist colleagues in other IT teams and /take the lead in assigned strategy and global infrastructure design projects.
- Act as Centre of Expertise on all IT Security Infrastructure issues and single point of contact in his/her region
- Ensuring that implementation of security toolsets to support the business meets security and compliance mandates as the company moves to the cloud
- Manage SLA’s and service contracts with external suppliers
YOUClear communicator. You can easily communicate to different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners remotely as well as under pressure
Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and pro-actively drive change initiatives
International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world
A smart risk taker. You are self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm as well organized and methodical to deal with challenges
Flexible. You are with an agile approach and willing to travel as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, business or a related discipline.
- 5 years+ experience in delivering IT Security solutions
- Cloud security solutions: preferred working experience with one or more of: cloud web security solutions, cloud access security broker, cloud sandboxing, data leakage prevention
- Cloud platform: preferred candidate should have working experience with cloud IaaS/PaaS solutions (Azure and/or AWS) and security solutions dedicated to protect cloud hosted workloads.
- Knowledge of security brand vendor solutions: Checkpoint, F5 , Infoblox
- Industry recognized security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CEH, etc)
- Fluent English skills