Role ObjectivesThe main goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our SDA business in order to achieve the agreed targets within the assigned key accounts.
Fully understanding the business & identifying the needs of each key account is vital for this position.
MissionThe Key Account Manager is responsible for sales results within international key accounts and other national accounts.
As a representative, he/she portrays a professional image of the company and represents the company according to Electrolux’ standards and guidelines
- Development of a strategic plan via performance analysis: account profiles & potentials in order to adopt targets and sales activities accordingly.
- Annual contracts negotiations per account with the aim to optimize long-term value creation.
- Adequately communicate results, prospective developments and possible threats and obstacles to the management.
- Monitor display/assortment share for each KA and ensure an adequate presence of products at the point of sale.
- Detailed quarterly & monthly target setting and following up the results.
- Timely and accurate sales forecasts to ensure optimized product availability.
- Coordinate & support all advertising and promotion activities within the key accounts.
- Follow up stock levels per KA and follow-up orders.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Ensure credit collection together with the credit management team.
- Provide the customers with product and performance training.
- Ensure proper information flow within the organization in order to enable individuals to achieve optimum results along with their parameters of responsibility.
- Optimize customer support through alignment of company processes.
- Provide feedto the organization regarding market conditions and competitor activities so as to facilitate a quick and appropriate response to changing sales conditions.
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting process.
- Pro-actively participate in any company activities in order to reduce costs, inventory and accounts receivable.
- Communicate necessary product updates & information, if needed, to Marketing Manager to be updated on the website
- University degree
- 3-5 years proven experience as KAM in the area of sales/account management with a proven sales record.
- Good knowledge of the home appliances market.
- Very good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Finance and Revenue management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driver´s license
- Highly customer-oriented, with strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan strategically with analytical and strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Good team player and (customer) relationship building skills.