We are looking for an Electronic System Integrator within the Global Fabric/Dish Care R&D as part of the Electronic Development team, located in Porcia (PN), Italy to develop and maintain the electronic boards for our appliances.
Your typical day at work:Your role will be very dynamic - every day you will interface with many different functions inside and outside the company – interact and learn from other teams or suppliers. Whether looking at existing products and processes or starting from scratch, you will have the freedom to bring your curiosity to work and that is every day! That might be by looking for a way to improve our products on the market, by being innovative with our customer in mind or by brainstorming ideas with colleagues and experts. You will be responsible inside an international team to coordinate all activities needed to launch a new electronic project from requirement definition to interaction with external suppliers while keeping track of time frame, cost target, and quality level.
- Influential. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieve it.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are keys for making projects run smoothly.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Experience in HW and/or FW design
- Basic knowledge in analog, digital and/or power supply electronics
- Basic knowledge and experience in EMC testing
- Knowledge of international Safety standards for household appliances is a plus
- Understanding of electronic production processes
- Some years of experience in HW or FW design, EMC and MicroController applications in consumer electronics.