Sales and Training
International Trainer - 2 year temp
International Trainer for OticonWe are currently looking for an ambitious and dedicated International Trainer with an audiological background to join us at Oticon – a company truly known for its commitment to making the world’s finest hearing solutions. The position is temporary for 2 years, with a possibility for developing into a fixed position.
As International Trainer you will be part of the Sales & Marketing training team consisting of nine dedicated colleagues. The team plays a key role in driving our business forward by delivering innovative state-of-the-art training solutions. This ensures that the Oticon Sales & Marketing organizations globally continue to have a high knowledge level with regards to products, technologies, audiology and fitting systems which enable them to meet our customers and bring Oticon solutions to the market in a professional and high-skilled manner.
You can look forward to a great range of exciting and challenging tasks. Your main criteria for success will be to optimize the overall performance and growth of Oticon globally by delivering world-class training and training materials for the Oticon International Training Academy and customers around the world.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Gain deep knowledge of our products and the features (audiology, fitting software, connectivity etc.) by working closely with stakeholders, mainly from Sales and Marketing
- Turn these insights into relevant training materials that work in a global train the trainer set-up
- Making your training materials available for our global sales companies through various channels and ensuring that materials are continuously updated.
- Face-to-face training of very knowledgeable internal/external stakeholders from our sales companies and customers around the world.
- Participate in webinars and videos for our online learning portal
On a continuous basis, you will also participate in the team’s effort to develop new and innovative training methods to ensure Oticon maintains a leading position in the industry and a world leader in training.
Audiologist with experience from the hearing aid business
To become successful in your new job we expect you to have:
- An educational background within audiology
- At least 3 years work experience either from clinical audiology or from the business side and ideally a combination of the two.
- Solid experience in working with PowerPoint
- A can-do attitude and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (English) both orally and written that enables you to target your audience with crystal clear messages.
- Comfortability presenting in front of a big group –
- Experience with training and the desire and willingness to travel and meet colleagues around the world
You are motivated by using your expertise and experience to guide and train others. Moreover, you thrive when you navigate in a complex and international organizational set up with many and very diverse stakeholders. Your colleagues show confidence in you because you possess a high personal integrity and ample people skills and because you are a good project manager that can maintain the overview while not losing eye for the details.
Oticon offers a challenging and dynamic work environment in an international fast-growing organization full of energy and expertise. We believe that an ongoing and direct dialogue based on trust and openness makes a good and effective workplace. We therefore have an informal working environment coupled with a high level of professional dedication.
Our working language is English and some business travels (approx. 20-40 days per year) should be expected.
Do you want to join the team?Then please send your application as soon as possible and no later than February 23. Please notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
If you would like to learn more about the job, you are welcome to contact Marie Bakholdt Andersen on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.