Job opportunity in Copenhagen
We are looking for consultants with profound experience in change management
At Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry because we believe that the ability to create Change with Impact is a precondition for success in an increasingly global and turbulent world.
We experience a highly increased intake of exciting projects and, therefore, we are looking for competent colleagues with profound knowledge of working with management and who wish to create real impact for our clients in collaboration with a team of inspiring colleagues.
Job content – Change with ImpactThe job content varies, but includes:
- Programme and project management to ensure efficient execution
- Change management expertise to create progress and impact
- Engagement and involvement of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Change capability building
- Change communication – convince, inform, discuss and challenge
- Access to cross-functional expertise, frameworks and tools
- Steering body and governance
- Facilitating decisions to maintain momentum
- Benefits realisation and building ownership
Our projects are wide-ranging and typically include helping leaders accelerate change, conducting on-site change management, engaging the organisation for change and building change capabilities. Part of our mission is to continuously improve our leadership behaviour and be the most attractive place to work. We are looking for people who
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree
- As a minimum have 3-5 years of experience, preferably from other consultancies
- Have the ability and the desire to work with change management and change leadership
- Have the ability to establish good co-operation with clients at all organisational levels
- Are able to solve problems and lead teams
- Are able to scope and sell large projects
You are keen on creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity, and you are both analytical and empathic. In your future job, you wish to take on both the role of adviser and project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.