About the TeamThis is an exciting time for Electrolux Group as we are transforming our Aftermarket Sales with the launch of an exciting new Aftermarket Sales Contact Centre Team.
We are seeking Quality Analysts that will work with the Aftermarket Sales Team Leader Team Leader to monitor calls ensuring that consumers are offered fair unbiased solutions that best suit their needs.
The Aftermarket Sales Team will be the first point of contact when a consumer who is in need of support or requires a repair beyond their manufacturer’s warranty. The Quality Analyst will ensure that our consumers are offered solutions that best fit their needs and requirements.
We are making significant investments in the consumer experience, developing new products and solutions that will support consumers in their time of need.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Work with After Market Sales Team Leaders and our warranty provider to develop and implement a call monitoring scorecard ensuring that we maintain and high level of compliance
- Provide feedto department management regarding agent performance through the use of scorecard and call monitoring observation
- Analyse inbound call volumes, call duration and call patterns working with the Aftermarket Sales Team Leaders to ensure staffing levels are optimized
- Maintain shift rotas understanding daily, weekly, monthly call volumes based on Service Level Agreements (SLA) and abandonment rate objectives and working with the Ownership Team and Contact Centre Manager to understand marketing strategies managing a potential uplift/downturn in call volumes and liaising with the After Market Sales Team Leaders to re-allocate duties accordingly
- Support the After Market Sales Team Leaders to manage open tickets and incidents to ensure that we are following up on as open consumer leads and enquiries in keeping with KPI’s
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment/software and escalate to I.T. service desk or the Ownership Solutions team
- Attend regular meetings
- Assist with the On-boarding of new starters with their I.T. needs and ensure new users are set up in the system prior to go-live date and conduct testing of their account prior to their training
- Monitor call flows and re-route calls if and as required
- Identify consumer patterns and trends feeding to Ownership Solutions seeking operation improvement with the consumer at the heart of these decisions
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee, customer and company data without exception
- Experience working in a contact centre preferable
- Experience working with FCA regulated products preferable
Knowledge Skills & Abilities required:
- Attention to detail
- Self-Motivated in both your daily activities and in self-development
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
Key Performance indicators:
- Compliance KPI’s as set out by regulatory bodies
- To achieve the departmental KPI’s set by the business
- Energy: Deliver results, Ambition and Drive
- Openness: Consumer & Customer Focus, Cross Collaboration & Networking
- Growth: Innovation & Curiosity
- Agility: Adaptability, Judgement & Decision Making, Acumen
- Fluent English
BenefitsElectrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 thousand employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.