Aftermarket Sales - Contact Centre - Sales Team Leader
About the TeamThis is an exciting time for Electrolux Group as we are transforming our Aftermarket Sales business with the launch of an exciting new Aftermarket Sales Contact Centre Team.
We are transforming our Contact Centre with the launch of new products and solutions for our consumers. We are seeking a Team Leader with strong coaching and leadership skills to develop a team of call center representatives that are consumer-centric and can sympathize and understand the consumer pain point and offer a solution that best suits our consumer’s needs.
Operational ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will be required to:
- Manage a team of 10-15 Call Centre Sales Agents and a Quality Analyst
- Using data provided by your Quality Analyst, implement routine 121 coaching sessions with all team members to ensure call quality is maintained at a high standard
- Conduct motivational team briefings designed to deliver important updates and keep the team focused on delivering KPI's
- Stay up to date with KPI's, feeding to the team at regular intervals and exploring activities to keep the environment fresh and team motivated
- Work with the Quality analyst to ensure the team is resourced to answer inbound calls at peak times
- Manage workflows keeping agent utilization high when call queues are quiet
- Undertake recruitment and performance management as required
- Complete appraisals and reviews as set out by the organization
- Experience working in a fast paced sales contact center
- Experience working with FCA regulated products preferable
Knowledge Skills & Abilities required
- You will be a passionate coach and motivator, who is a role model for our values and acts with trust and integrity
- Have a track record of leadership success within customer service and sales environments, and can actively lead from the front whilst empowering others to be high performers
- Demonstrates a passion for sales through service with a strong consumer-centric approach, and takes ownership and accountability for doing the right thing
- Customer focused with a passion for improving a customer’s journey
- Someone who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm to support the delivery of new products and services as they are launched
- A person who makes it happen, with a focus on execution and driving results
- Encourages feedback whilst developing and supporting colleagues to achieve a high standard of performance
- Energy: Deliver results, Ambition and Drive
- Openness: Consumer & Customer Focus, Cross Collaboration & Networking
- Growth: Innovation & Curiosity
- Agility: Adaptability, Judgement & Decision Making, Acumen
- Fluent English
BenefitsElectrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
About ElectroluxElectrolux Group is a leading global home appliance brand, we shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences that make life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people worldwide.
It is the passion and dedication of our people that has made our business a success, and we are always seeking new talent to join our dynamic and successful team.
The customer is at the centre of everything we do, and we believe in the importance of delivering excellent service to our customers.