Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is seeking a Web Designer (Contract) to support the
development of website and digital assets in collaboration with marketing and businesses development
teams. This role creates web sites, emails, white papers, banners, and other digital content either from
scratch or based on mockups. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own workflow and
deliverables in a fast paced environment that spans multiple brands, products, and audiences.
- Design and create effective online assets to drive messaging to prospective customers and existing customers.
- Participate and support creative ideations and generate new concepts.
- Create solutions that are efficient, fast, extensible, and appropriately tailored to our most advanced requirements of usability, functionality, and measurability.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, sales and customer success teams.
- Experience designing and developing a range of digital assets.
- Experience with conversion-focused design.
- Experience working with responsive design.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Web Design or a related field.
- Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Skills in digital design, print, and production processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1867
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Web Designer, Website Design, Designer, Design, Digital, Print, Production, Online, Internet, Los Angeles