Director, Consumer Marketing
Coloplast has an opportunity available for a Director of Consumer Marketing to join our growing team at our Minneapolis headquarters.
You will be responsible for the strategic management and tactical execution of Consumer Marketing in the US. You will proactively define, execute, and manage activities, as well as spend, across all consumer marketing channels, including joint activities with key partners. In charge of an ambitious and talented team, you will be a critical contributor to success in the US business and a core driver of cross-functional collaboration in the US market. You will continuously work on improving transparency to key marketing metrics, enabling fact based channel mix decisions, and monitoring ongoing return on investment. Further, you will play a role in defining and evolving the global direction for DTC together with the global marketing team in Denmark and other key markets.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Framework for reporting (ongoing)
- Establishing maximum impact channel mix - for short and long term
- Drives the strategic design and execution of the strategic plan for consumer marketing
- Responsible for the proactive talent management of the team
- Partners with global consumer, marketing and sales leadership to define and develop global consumer care strategy and capabilities
- Responsible for recruitment, selection and onboarding of key consumer marketing team talent
- Collaborate on improvement for IT, telephony and data processing systems that improve the efficiency of Direct-to-Consumer activities
- Partners and leads cross-functional, internal and external stakeholders when managing consumer programs in partnership with field sales, key accounts sales, product marketing groups in Continence Care and Ostomy Care, and regional or national patient / end user organizations
- Proactively partners with key external partners patient/end user organizations to develop, implement and track progress of campaigns and marketing programs
- Develops and monitors strategic programs to drive end user acquisition and end user retention in collaboration with internal and external business partners
- Leads various projects, campaigns and analysis to maximize the number and value of leads
- Responsible for budget strategy and enforcement
- Conforms with Coloplast Q/EHS Policy: (http://www.coloplast.com/About/responsibility/Documents/QEHS%20policy.pdf)
- Other duties as assigned
- B.A. / B.S. in related field; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of management / leadership experience
- Experience leading direct marketing, consumer marketing, consumer loyalty programs and CRM / database marketing
- Proven track record in a commercially-aligned function (sales, marketing or equivalent)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Successful track record of developing a high performing team(s), including the use of effective coaching and employee development strategies
- Strong strategic thinking competency, paired with advanced numerical reasoning ability
- Excels in analyzing and understanding data to drive future actions; able to work with complex data
- High-quality and advanced communication, facilitation, presentation and writing skills for audiences at all levels
- Direct marketing toolbox (SEO, SEM/PPC, Direct Mail, BRCs, Email Marketing, advanced targeting such as behavioral, content, geographic and re-targeting, CRM, Social Media, Marketing Automation, Rule Based Marketing, Trigger Marketing etc)
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office, and campaign management systems (here: Oracle on Demand and/or Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Avaya)
- Experience working in a global organization, working across multiple cultures preferred
- Ability to travel for global meetings, customer visits and internal meetings (est. travel up to 30%)
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
|Please provide the information below|
Maximum character limit: 1000