A need has been identified for an online marketing specialist to facilitate the optimisation of existing brand material, the implementation and localisation of new brand messaging on the three key brand websites across the UK and Ireland. The Online Marketing Manager will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise the consumer brand journey within key niche category areas. Working with Electrolux’s central digital team to understand key strategic brand objectives.
- Channel Management – across our portfolio of brands we invest heavily in media; from display to paid search. It’s the role of the Online Marketing Manager to facilitate this traffic and optimise its journey through our various branded websites.
- Landing page optimisation – being commercially present in many different niche categories and spending millions of pounds on media. It is essential that traffic is worked as hard as it possibility can be, to achieve the best commercial outcome. It would be the responsibility of the Online Marketing Manager to translate the key niche categories messages and the surrounding brand narrative into a commercially relevant user journey.
- Channel support – working with retail superstars like JLP, Currys, AO, Euronics (to name a few) it is the role of the Online Marketing Manager to work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to understand tactically important messages within a channels to optimise both or key niche category messages and our brand and supporting commercial proposition.
- Departmental collaboration – the Online Marketing Manager will work extremely closely with the Trade Marketing Operations, the Trade Marketing team, and Product Line team to understand specific needs and support around key brand and consumer activation.
- Content management – using content management interfaces to optimise content will form a large part of the Online Marketing Manager’s role. It is therefore important that the incumbent it familiar with interacting with CMS platforms and happy with content generation manipulation and optimisation.
- Merchandising – it is essential to understand the progression of a brands range communicating the range narrative to the visiting consumer.
- Technical content configuration – it will sometimes be necessary for the Online Marketing Manager to; rework images, code high level HTML or insert rich assets like HTML5 and have a basic working knowledge of CSS.
- Enabling software – a good working knowledge of: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. will be needed by the incumbent.