ELECTROLUX R&D presents
Start with a blank sheet. Take it wherever you want.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Junior Wire Harness Digital EngineerYou will be part of the Electrical Technology Organization within Global R&D Food Preparation, with the opportunity to work in the field of wire harness design for all the four regions (AP, EMEA, NA, LA).
Working in a global dynamic environment, he/she will support the wire harness development while contributing to achieving the Company targets in terms of standardization, quality and cost.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
- extending and customizing the functionalities of a recently globally adopted wire harness CAD tool
- managing an existing portfolio of Bill Of Materials
- managing a global DB-based component library
YOUPassionate Developer. Eager to develop your technical skills and competence in a global environment.
Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
Pragmatic. Your solutions are always realistic and doable.
Flexible. You react quickly and positively to changing the environment.
Communicative. Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely on information and listen to understand other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineer (Computer engineering, Electrical or Electronic Aerospace) required.
- Passion for coding .COM, C# or VB
- Understanding of wire harness design and manufacturing
- Knowledge of electric/electronic CAD tools
- DMBS knowledge (SQL server) is a plus
- Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken.
Offer: Paid Full-time six-months Internship