We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organised individual, acting proactively with “can do” attitude, positive energy and providing professional service for management.
You will focus on:
- Preparing documents (official letters, orders, decisions, correspondence) presentations, reports.
- Keeping records and conducting internal and external documentation (accounting documents and e-mail)
- Managing and promoting internal employee sales system
- Supporting for external and internal audits
- Supporting in booking meeting rooms and taking care of their equipment
- Coordinating meetings and working time of Plant Manager
- Supporting in organizing business travel - plane tickets, train tickets, car hire, accommodation, international exhibitions
- Coordinating and communicating Satisfaction Survey
- Organizing business meetings in the company and supporting in organizing events for employees
- Ordering articles administrative - business
- Managing internal communication and leading local company newsletter
- Proactive - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively across functions.
- Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- A completer - You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- Creative - You’re open-minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- Problem-solving - You see a challenge as an opportunity.
- Stress-resilient - You focus on the goal and set priorities to avoid unnecessary pressure.
Education & experience:
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics/Management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Great atmosphere.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Really international environment and work in a multicultural team.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.