Are you our new HR system wizard? Do you take pride in data quality and have you been around the block long enough to know that data analytics is the new black in HR? Then join KPMG in this key role as the backbone and main responsible for all our HR IT Systems and HR data in a team where HR Technology is high on the agenda. We give you the opportunity to work in a truly international environment where people are our most valued asset.
Your role as HRIS Consultant
HR Data responsibilities:
- Make sure all master data is entered and maintained correct in various HR Systems (SuccessFactors, IBS (Basic SAP HCM), Talent Recruiter among others).
- Maintain, validate and compare data in various HR Systems.
- Responsible for all reporting including input to external payroll provider.
- Responsible for various reports and analysis to leadership team and the business.
- Provide quarterly data/reports to KPMG global.
- Provide various salary benchmark reports
HR IT System responsibilities:
- Monitor all replication jobs run successfully on a daily basis.
- Monitor the performance of all HR Systems and initiate assistance from stakeholders when needed.
- Be a Project Lead on changes in the HR Systems upon change requests from the Business/Leadership team/other support functions. Have the ability to identify dependencies, effect and impact of the changes.
- Maintain/encourage and support an efficient and valued collaboration with international stakeholders (NL, UK, USA) including our support team in India.
- Close collaboration with our local IT, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams to support efficient workflows and requirements.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and in collaboration with the relevant unit solve the issue.
- Responsible for all system changes related to our annual year-end process and data requirements.
- Responsible for data input and validation in the compensation module in SF in relations to mid-year and year-end activities.
- Maintain and document all system related changes, update and maintain org structures and hierarchies
What we need:
As HRIS Consultant at KPMG, you are very structured as well as operations oriented. You are also service minded and you have the ability to drive administrative system processes including dealing with different stakeholders in critical situations. You appreciate and understand the importance of supporting the entire organisation. You have experience from a similar role preferably from a global set-up and understand our business, employees and candidates.
- Minimum 5 years of HCM management experience, preferably from a global set-up working with project and support teams in other countries
- Key experience with SuccessFactors EC, Compensation, LMS, Performance & Talent, Reporting, Integration towards other systems
- Deep understanding and experience with HR processes, workflows and user roles, understanding of business needs in relation to HR processes, workflows/business requirements and system capabilities
- MS Excel wizard – can build reports and automate recurring admin reporting routines
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing – fluency in both Danish and English is an absolute must
- Keen interest in Robotic Process Automation and Machine Learning
- Ability to perform and adapt in a high demand, time sensitive, fast pace changing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, multi-task, and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible with regards to working hours and understands the role of a service function
- You are self-driven and enjoy being part of a busy, lively and humorous team
Need more information?
For more information please contact Anja Leschly, Head of People at +45 20553818.
Please submit your CV, motivational letter and other relevant papers in English no later than December 10, 2018. Interviews is planned to be finalised before December 19. We will be evaluating applications ongoing, and the position is expected to be filled as soon as possible.
Within Central Services/Support functions, we help consultants and auditors ignite their potential for them to deliver uncompromising quality. We support their expertise and help them challenge the professional services sector. Joining our organisation, you will be recognised for making a difference by anticipating change and inspiring innovation. KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering advisory, audit and tax services. KPMG Denmark is the fastest growing professional services firm in Denmark with 500+ colleagues, HQ situated in Copenhagen (Nordhavn).