A Digital innovator is sought to help generate best practice for all three of our Brands across all digital platforms.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and liaising with the central Digital teams, you will be responsible for creating our digital marketing plans as we continue our transition to a digital-first Marketing organisation focused around the consumer
We need you to deliver an up-to-the-minute approach to market which couples a creative (and cost-efficient) approach with technical knowledge and a dedication to putting the consumer at the heart of all that we do. You will own the Digital strategy across our Brand touchpoints and third-party sites and will be responsible for working with our wider commercial teams to bring our products & brands to life. the Senior Digital Marketing Manager ensures consistent Brand engagement for the consumer via digital channels while driving the best commercial outcomes for our business.
This is a vital role in the organization where the aspiration cannot be less than to build the best digital capability in the European business.
– Working with the tools at our disposal (or adding new ones where feasible), the SDMM will need to be able to creatively bring the benefits of the digital journey to life for both the organisation generally and the Management team in particular. We need someone who can provide insight from digital activations that showcase the delivered benefits as well as utilise the information as a decision-making tool that feeds into our overall strategy – so reporting needs to be integral to the day-to-day working of the team
- Relationship building
- Marketing Leadership
– The successful candidate must demonstrate a depth of knowledge across Brand & Marketing disciplines in order to help us fully drive our ‘Digital First’ strategy across the business with maximum impact. You will act as a digital ‘guru’ to our commercial organisation and a mentor to 3 talented digital Marketeers. As a representative of the Marketing core team, you will be expected to demonstrate the leadership behaviours commensurate with that position and ensure that we operate in close alignment with our core Electrolux values.
- Budget management
– Work with the Marketing Director to build and manage the digital budget to deliver the maximum ROI for Electrolux without any overspend. Also, take the lead in developing plans for ad-hoc budget requests for activity which is demonstrably beneficial for the business (in conjunction with the commercial teams)
Skills and Experience:
- Marketing degree
- Min. 8 years’ marketing experience in a blue-chip company
- Passionate about a brand and able to build the bridge between brand & commerce
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- A depth of knowledge in search (PPC & SEO), web analytics, Adobe, eCommerce, mobile, GDPR (& data protection) and reviews
- Emotionally intelligent people manager
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- A creative thinker who can use their initiative to develop new ideas
- Needs to be a storyteller who can use Microsoft PowerPoint, Word or Excel with a high degree of skill & craft to create the relevant narrative for an internal or external audience
- Strong motivation to achieve
- Working knowledge of GDPR and data protection
- Highly organised and structured approach – strong process & operating rhythm, excellent time management, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Should actively support the Marketing Director and make an active, leading contribution to the Marketing Team as a whole
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Patient, calm and performs well under pressure