Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
IT Specialist - Local Infrastructure Services
Venue: Moscow (Russia)
We are looking for an IT Specialist - Local Infrastructure Services who will be responsible for Moscow and St. Petersburg offices. Person will be based in Moscow.
You will report to the local IT manager and you will be the precious support for around 200 people.
You will work together with peers in the other EMEA Field Support locations to ensure consistency in the region and to make optimal use of our regional scale
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
- Ensure day-to-day support working in the areas of Desktop and local servers, LAN and WAN management, Moves, Add and Changes:
- Ensure correct and timely follow up on requests and incidents, in line with SLA
- Ensure all installations are in line with the standards and policies
- Ensure regional/global enhancements or changes are implemented pro-actively
- Ensure changes implemented in the field are known to datacenter and platform management staff
- Development, implementation, and reporting on standard global controls and KPI’s
- Perform installations that are in line with the standards and policies
- Participate in the implementation of regional/global enhancements or changes
- Assist in managing external providers and outsourcing partners where applicable:
- Act as first line contact to the business for day-to-day issues
- Provide field support to IT and business projects that require field services
- Support and monitor all IT systems in Factory
- Training and education of local users on relevant IT matters
With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- A team player:
You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
: You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues in front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- + two years’ experience in IT role
- Good knowledge of Windows Server/Terminal Server/Active Directory and IT environment
- Knowledge on newest IT technologies and LAN/WAN
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 10 environments and MS Office package.
- Basic knowledge of Citrix Metaframe, SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Language requirements: Russian and English