For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our office in Evere (Brussels, Belgium), we are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated trilingual Key Account Manager Real Estate & Projects.
With strong brands, a unique heritage, and a reputation for taste, care and wellbeing that is second to none, sales here is not a hard sell. That doesn’t prevent us from striving to be better tomorrow than we are today, so we continue to innovate, to be even more competitive and build our business around our customers. Which makes this an exciting opportunity to join us at the forefront of the real estate market where we’re shaping living for the better.
A day at workLeading and spearheading the relationship with your key customers in the real estate market, you’ll look beyond ‘selling in’ to working in partnership to help your customer ‘sell out’. That involves collaborating with customers’ managers and colleagues across the business, to own and build a client relationship that delivers mutual success and continues to grow in order to meet the assigned objectives (revenue, volume, average selling price and margin).
You will develop and monitor the annual budget and you will manage the forecasting process for sound inventory deployment and stock management. Free to leverage pricing, promotions, ambassador programmes, events and campaigns, you’ll hit targets your way, always with the customer experience front of mind.
By doing this in the most appropriate way, you will be building great relationships with different stakeholders within the real estate market, such as well-known players in property development and the architect business. By being involved in their projects, you will be able to create better experiences in taste, care and wellbeing for new homeowners, together with our trade partners within the kitchen retail industry.
- You want to know everything about everything. You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mindset.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- Every challenge offers you an opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
Education & experience
- You hold a higher degree, preferably in a commercial or economic orientation.
- You have a solid working experience in a business- and project-oriented position with a successful track record, preferably in consumer durables or within the real estate market.
- You have a vast knowledge of the real estate market and you are able to build up your network within this segment with your excellent relationship skills.
- You have outstanding communication skills (spoken and written in Dutch, in French and in English).
- You are willing to travel to different locations within our country.
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary package, a company car, various fringe benefits (including group insurance and hospitalization insurance) and an extensive range of training possibilities.
- A challenging job at an international company that is recognized as a market leader with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- You end up in an organization with a Swedish corporate culture where a lot of attention is given to innovation, digitization and sustainability and where there is always room for new initiatives and continuous improvement.
- An interesting company discount on our product range of large and small household appliances, spare parts, consumables and accessories.