For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Software Test Lead Engineer – ŻARÓW, POLSKAIf you are looking to grow your career in a dynamic R&D function and dream about working with the latest technologies and brand new lab equipment – read on – this might be the right opportunity for you. Don’t miss it!
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKAs a Software Test Lead Engineer you will be in charge of functionality verification of appliances with new software vs. a specification, before handing over to mass production or to other departments for further steps of development (i.e. quality for reliability tests).
- Ensure functionality testing of software, starting from available specification
- Design and execute test cases
- Provide software debugging from the perspective of the final user and system level
- Provide reporting software issues and software bug traceability
- Prepare test reports and provide documentation of system defects
- Support development of new test methods and development of test automation
- Constant development of product knowledge
- Provide improvement proposals
- Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations
- Prepare test schedules for upcoming projects for him/her self and others
- Analytical. You can think critically and apply logical reasoning.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management. You are able to prioritize and make the most of your time.
- Creative mindset. Innovation is in your DNA.
- Drive for result. You can get things done.
- Team work. Your success is team’s success. You are able to distribute work among you and 2 other colleagues
- State of the art approach
- Business acumen.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master degree in one of the following fields: Electrical / Electronic / IT Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering
- We are open to professionals with strong IT/Electronic skills without Master‘s degree
- English - Intermediate level (spoken and written)
- IT skills (fluent usage of Microsoft Windows and Office)
Good to have:
- Experience in test processes, methodologies and techniques
- 1-3 years related engineering experience
- Basic programming skills: Lab View ,C , C++ or Java -> Preferable .NET
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisition systems, testing procedures and evaluations of
- Able to use laboratory instrument like oscilloscope, multimeters, wave form generator, programmer
- Good experience working with electric / electronic systems available for laboratory purpose
- Knowledge of product creation processes
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer: http://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/electrolux-design-explores-the-smart-home-of-the-future-23769/ .