We are looking for Component Laboratory Engineer to join our Fabric Care and Dish Global R&D Laboratory to manage the test, measurement and calibration activities of the laboratories in order to perform the approval procedure of Components having as reference the International Norms, the internal Electrolux Test Specifications and Components Supply Specifications.
Your typical day at work:Your everyday focus will be performing tests, measurement and calibration activities of the laboratory ensuring compliance with standards (internal CSS and international IEC/EN/UL) of our components and products. Within this activity, you will aim to implement the requirements of the norm ISO/IEC 17025. Moreover, you will manage the technical documentation according to the CE or other directives, act as a part of the team on FMEA analysis and a leader on managing the Risk Assessment.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
- Willing to travel. You thrive in an international environment.
Education & Experience:
- Electrical/Electronic degree, technical engineer or relevant experience
- Electrical/Electronics component knowledge (motors, pumps, electronics boards, sensors)
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
- Good knowledge of international standards
- Experience working with electric/electronic systems available for laboratory purpose
Please kindly submit your CV in English