Project LeaderAt Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
In our Europe R&D Food Preparation team, we are looking for a strong leader who would take charge of driving projects with the aim of shaping living for the better for the millions of people worldwide.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKYour main responsibility will be to drive and manage projects in the areas of new features and aesthetical design; cost reduction; quality improvement and leading project teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production Reports in CP-meetings/steering team meetings
- Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
- Create invest requests
- Contacts with suppliers
- Create component & product specifications
- Support user manual creation
- Team oriented. You enjoy interacting with people and respect culture diversities.
- Good communicator. You enjoy working in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization
- Proactive. You value taking initiative and have a problem-solving mindset while working under pressure
- Creative. You keep an open mind to explore new ways of thinking.
- Continuous improvement is in your DNA. You constantly look to improve ways of working in all the job areas.
- Willing to travel within Europe.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical studies
- Advantage: Electronics or Electrotechnical
- Good English
- Good knowledge of workflows in R&D and factories
- Good product knowledge