Factory ControllerWe are looking for a key position to our plant in Ljungby, Sweden.
Are you a senior data driven controller who thrives in an environment where you play a key role in decision making, then this opportunity might very well be right for you!
Normal day at work:You will help us bring our numbers and data to life by communicating what you see in your reports.
You will work in a set of steps each month that will include closing process, reporting to Management/stakeholders on different levels in the organization and analyzing data/facts for the entire plant. In your findings you will identify/initiate changes for the better together with our Plant Manager.
Another key responsibility is to be part and follow-up of our yearly budget and our current and future investments. It is of outmost importance that you understand our work flow at our plant – therefore you will spend time in each of our 25 work centers to see the big picture. You will report directly to our Plant Manager.
– Solid experience in handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
- Quickly gets to the core of a problem, recognizing irrelevant details and conveying complex information clearly.
- Perform the activities related to the monthly closing and analyze the economic results for the factory.
- Support the factory organization in the monitoring of the performance and also in the identification of corrective actions when necessary
- Drive and coordinate the budget and forecast process.
- Secure right product cost calculation and actual product cost follow up
- Support in the development of new products and projects.
- Analyze existing processes to identify further business improvements
- Be a part of WCM/Cost Deployment projects
- Investment requests.
- Play an advisory role in operational decisions.
- Perform the activities related to the monthly closing and analyze the economic results for the R&D Organization.
- Be a member of different project as a functional expert
Education and experience:
- University degree in Business Administration/Engineering.
- 10+ years Controlling Experiences
- Analytical with the ability to identify relations. Precise, detail-oriented and reliable with a problem-solving attitude.
- Industrial controlling experience
- Business-oriented approach
- Team-player with good communication skills
- Used to work in the multi reporting environment
- Self-motivated, self-confident
- Ability to establish and develop networks as well as to support change processes
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Industrial processes
- Knowledge in handling of databases
- Knowledge in WCM/Cost deployment
- Language: Fluent in Swedish
Dedicated recruiter: Åsa Stengård