Job opportunity in Copenhagen
Senior management consultants within supply chain planning and executionAt Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry. In the supply chain planning and execution excellence team, we create effect at our clients by combining extensive knowledge in supply chain management with profound SAP supply chain experience as well as a strong understanding of implementation and change management.
There is a strong demand for competences within supply chain management and being able to support the supply chain process with SAP. Therefore, we are looking for true experts in supply chain planning or SAP – or both.
Job content – Change with ImpactThe job content varies, but includes:
- Designing, developing and implementing concepts within sales forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, detailed scheduling, inventory optimisation, S&OP, warehousing, transportation, distribution etc.
- Project management and change management of large customer transformation projects
- Taking an active part in the internal supply chain service line
- Establishing and driving improvement projects within net working capital optimisation, stock reduction and service level improvements
Our projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimisation of management tools and processes, performance management solutions and the establishment of organisational excellence. Part of our mission is to continuously improve our leadership behaviour and be the most attractive place to work.
We are looking for people who
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree
- As a minimum have 3-5 years of experience from another consultancy
- Are true functional experts within their field with the ability to translate knowledge into client solutions
- Have experience with at least one of the following disciplines: S&OP, demand, inventory, supply, warehouse, transportation, distribution
- Have the ability and the desire to facilitate and train
- Have the ability to establish a good co-operation with clients at all organisational levels
- Have a true commercial attitude and the ability to sell consulting services
- Have the ability and the desire to manage and develop other people
You are passionate about creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity and are both analytical and empathic. In your future job, you wish to take on both the role of adviser and project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.