Job opportunity in Copenhagen
Management consultants with competences in CAPEX procurementWe are looking for consultants with profound experience in procurement of heavy assets, big constructions and complex services.
At Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry, because we believe that the ability to create Change with Impact is a precondition for success in an increasingly global and challenging world. We work with both private and public organisations to create impact for our clients through implementation of high-performing procurement solutions.
We are experiencing an increased intake of exciting and challenging large procurement projects. We are looking for competent colleagues with profound knowledge of CAPEX procurement who wish to create real impact for our clients in collaboration with a team of inspiring colleagues.
Job content – CAPEX procurement:
- Advisory to major CAPEX procurements, particularly in defence, transport and offshore sectors
- Linking legal, technical and commercial requirements in multi-stakeholder settings
- Market analysis
- Programme design and risk management Procurement strategy and evaluation, including EU tender regulation compliance
- Maintenance strategy and solutions
- Cost-out initiatives
- Investment, life-cycle cost and business case analysis
- Complex contract negotiations
- Supplier relations and partnering
- Contract management and execution
- Through-life capability and performance management
- External independent reviews
We are looking for people who
- Hold at least one relevant master’s degree
- As a minimum have 3-5 years of experience from another consultancy or from a large private or public organisation
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills with keen focus on creating impact in everything they do
- Are self-driven and have the desire to lead a team of consultants and client employees on projects
- Have the ability to collaborate with clients at all organisational levels
- Are fluent in Danish and English as a minimum (written and spoken) – knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Are willing to constantly learn and develop
In addition, we expect that you are able to utilise your personal network to help create new projects and to further develop client relations.