For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Global System Engineer Citrix/ WINTELThe Data Centre Services team is part of the IT Global Operations organization within Electrolux IT and is responsible for providing server technical solutions and support, as well as day to day operations and system management. The Wintel team is split according to defined responsibilities and according skills groups.
The responsibility starts with the handling of 1st customer request, goes ahead with definition of the solution, implementation and system maintenance of installed environment within the existing products or as a new product.
IT operations is going through significant change as we strive to become a more customer and service oriented organization. We are challenged by new requirements in the cloud, mobility, security and connected appliances (IoT) domains.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKYou will
- Use expert technical knowledge and practical experience to deliver a high quality support service
- Work closely with key customer representatives and outsourcing partners to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction and drive the platform forward
- Design and maintain the infrastructure platform for the according Product Groups
- Plan and test Products releases
- Drive technology improvements mainly in automation of products and servers
- Perform capacity planning reviews to ensure the infrastructure is running within SLA agreements
- Ensure adequate documentation exists and is maintained
- A team player. You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Adaptable. With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Collaborative. You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Organised. You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Problem-solving. You see challenge as opportunity.
- Self-starting. With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in installing and updating XenApp farms, developing professional infrastructure, solving technical issues, and supervising the Citrix server farm
- Knowledge of Intel hardware and Microsoft OS products including MS Clustering and Active Directory
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft servers OS technologies (Windows Servers 2008, 2012 and 2016), Powershell scripting
- Experience of Microsoft Management tools (especially System Center Configuration Manager 2012, SCOM2012).
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, Vmware, Citrix)
- Principle concept knowledge of Cloud services (MS Azure)
- Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken.
- University degree in IT or technical studies
Venue: Pordenone (Italy) or Cracow (Poland)