For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Have you ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like?
Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer:
You are part of an international team of experts!
Your objective:To ensure the implementation of best in class, standardized and optimized solutions for the industrialization of metal stamped and metal formed components for household appliances, with high attention to product Quality and manufacturing Cost. Areas of competence: metal stamping tooling, metal forming automatic lines, metal stamping presses and related automation.
- Be the reference person for the industrialization of metal components, with the role of Project Leader.
- Participation in manufacturing engineering projects within Electrolux Plants belonging to the EMEA sector.
- Perform cost calculations for the production of metal parts.
- Analyze productive capacity of metal stamping and metal forming lines inside the factories and identify areas for efficiency improvement.
- Prepare technical specifications for tooling and metal forming equipment, including safety and environmental requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines.
- Perform Business Case Analysis and Investment Requests.
- Be the interface with toolmakers and technical purchasing (CAPEX) during the complete acquisition and development process of new tooling and equipment. Prepare required documentation for supplier tender and Sourcing Board decision.
Education and experience
- Preferred: Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in metal fabrication processes (metal stamping or tooling design, acquisition, start up, etc.) and/or experience with industrial equipment, specification and purchasing
- Knowledge of metal processability and formability.
- Willingness to travel abroad within the Electrolux Major Appliances – EMEA factories.