Draw commercial strategies that will enable our organisation to perform at its best today and take the right decisions tomorrow.
If you are looking for an exciting role in a challenging environment where to have an impact on business strategy and guarantee profitable growth, here there's what is right for you.
Electrolux Professional headquarters is after a Business Controller responsible for driving our business forward in the Italian Market. As part of the Leadership Managment team, your valuable advises and judgments will help the organisation to realise our goals and take it all to the next level.
You will be in charge of
- measuring the economical performance of the Italian Sales Unit in the Professional sector
- guarantee business analysis to support business profitable growth being a member of the leadership team of the Italian sales organization
- Margins and volumes analysis consolidating and analyzing results for the Management
- Analyzing financial performances, proposing and implementing actions to support strategy
- Ensuring control and compliance with Group & Sector standards and policies
- Improving payanalysis from the financial point of view on all business decisions
- Ensuring effective management of working capital working closely with company credit manager
- Analyze business operations, contractual commitments and follow up projects from the economical point of view
- Prepare budget with a local team and central management and follow up the evolution of actual results compared to budgeted targets
- Responsible for the monthly reporting according to Group requirements (provision calculation, accruals at month end closing, reconciliation of key profit and loss account etc)
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- Graduated in economics and business administration
- Minimum 5-year experience in controlling in international environment or equivalent
- Good IT knowledge of international ERP systems like SAP or JDE and office pack
- Teamwork attitude with leadership capabilities within a global and multi-function environment, with an ability to interface all organizational levels and work by objectives with strict deadlines
- Solid understanding of accounting principles for financial analysis purposes (IFRS)
- Good understanding of the overall business processes (operations, sales, business segments, marketing)
- Business exposure and availability to travel in the Italy and abroad and open to programs of international mobility
- English, Italian