For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Laboratory Test Systems Engineer – ŻARÓW, POLAND
If you are looking to grow your career in a dynamic R&D function and dream about working with the latest technologies and brand new lab equipment – read on – this might be the right opportunity for you. Don’t miss it!
A REGULAR DAY AT WORKIn your regular day at work you will ensure that the data acquisition system, measurement equipment as well as hardware test stand set up in the entire laboratory facility is working efficiently and according to latest test standards.
Your duties will include the following:
- Implementations of innovative technological solutions
- Definition of the technical specification of the global data acquisition system and basic requirements
- Management of the activities to develop new equipment
- Facilitating the data mining flow/ data post processing/data crunching from global data acquisition system to users
- Management of the maintenance of the global data acquisition system HW and FW
- Definition of the data acquisition technical specification of modules bench
- Standardization and alignment of HW and SW data acquisition system inside the Global Laboratories
- Referencing with local IT for infrastructures definition
- Technical interfacing with key suppliers
- Creative mindset. Innovation is in your DNA.
- Analytical. You can think critically and apply logical reasoning.
- Drive for result. You can get things done.
- Team work. Your success is team’s success.
EDUACTION AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering / Maintenance Engineering
- 1-3 years related engineering experience would be a plus
- Programming skills/knowledge
- Experience in test processes, methodologies and techniques
- Good Knowledge of available on the market laboratory equipment, data acquisition systems, testing methodologies and data evaluation methods
- Good experience working with electric / electronic systems available for laboratory purpose
- IT skills
- Attitude for innovation, creativity