We are looking for a Laboratory Technical Leader to join our Fabric Care and Dish Global R&D department in order to lead a strong team of laboratory engineers and technicians.
Your typical day of work:Your objective will be to lead the laboratory team within the Global R&D organisation. You will focus on growing your team and together you will aim to develop product functionalities that will exceed customer’s expectations.
Your daily actions will lead towards fulfilling our purpose - shaping living for the better. You will have an impact on the lives of millions of customers and drive this change by Acting Sustainably, Creating Better Experiences and Always Improving.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are keys for making projects run smoothly.
- Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
Education & experience:
- Statistical methods and design of experiment (DOE) knowledge
- Electrical / Electronic/ Mechanic/Chemical/Hydraulic/ Physics degree or similar experience (3 years)
- Knowledge of washing, cleaning and drying technologies, detergents and materials
- Experience with laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
- Understanding of international standards
- Experience working in Dish Care would be a plus