Bring your vision to work. Bring innovation to life.
We are looking for a Laboratory Engineer to join our R&D team in Forlì and whose responsibility will be to ensure testing of key functionality and safety of ovens product line, as well as its compliance with technical standards (internal/external) together with providing improvement proposals.
Your focus will be to:
- Create new accelerated test to improve validation quality and speed up projects development
- Apply testing methodologies as DOE and statistical methodologies and to issue test plans
- Ensure troubleshooting capabilities on root cause analysis
- apply statistic approach tool in order to optimize the number of appliances under test with a fixed index of confidence
- Proper maintenance of test equipment according to ISO9000
- Support Platforms, Product Care and Technologies in relevant testing
- Debug CCF (Cycle Configuration File) and FW (Firmware) with the approach of the test of the complete product from the perspective of the final user
- Improve the robustness and quality of design by executing tests on complete products and subsystems
- Use tool simulator and advanced tool for simulation, data acquisition verification and integration data management.
- Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
- Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
Education & experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar experience
- Knowledge of statistical approach, Measurements system, Design of Experiment (DOE, 6-Sigma)
- Experience with main statistics tools (Minitab, Excel, ReliaSoft, etc);
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
- Italian and English
Please kindly submit your CV in English