Are you passionate about using your current social media knowledge to engage decision makers and influencers via the phone? Are you familiar with the competitive landscape of social media enterprise software providers, and would you like to become an expert with the Falcon solution?
Then you could be our next Sales Development Representative for the UKI markets joining the great team of Falconeers, all passionate about helping clients around the world.
What you'll do
- Engage with prospective clients through outbound calls and social media channels
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to determine a strategy for generating opportunities
- Meet and exceed quarterly new business targets
- Create profiles for inbound and outbound leads - map organizational structure, identify new contacts & key business issues
- Track and document prospecting activities (e.g. opportunity qualification) in our CRM
What you have
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role is an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate an enterprise level solution
- Excellent English skills, any other languages are a plus
- You are a team player eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
What you'll get
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Catered lunch and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks
- Sociable culture with a playroom including ping pong, fussball, VR; and Friday bars and other events
About Falcon.ioFalcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin and Budapest. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.