GroupM Connect | Operations Manager & SEO expert
Performance | Milan, Italy
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- CONNECT is part of GroupM and WPP, the world number one in media, advertising and communication.
- CONNECT's international network has been growing constantly. We now have nearly 400 staff at 18 offices in 16 countries developing marketing solutions which deliver results. In Italy, you can found our offices in Milan.
- CONNECT creates value for our clients in buying, optimising and providing digital media services across all channels and independently of devices.
- We can help you achieve your performance goals faster and more efficiently by identifying the right target groups for you at any time and addressing them precisely.
- If you believe on a dynamic point of view; if you’re ready to increaseyourself everyday; if it’s time to bet on your potential.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
- Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- The Operations Manager & SEO expert will be in charge of the scouting, selection and maintanence of the tracking technologies used for the performance monitoring of the agency digital projects. In particular he will focus on:
- Web analytics
- SEO measurement
- A/B testing
- Mobile tracking
- The Operations Manager & SEO expert will also work with the Head of SEO in order to initiate projects aimed at integrating SEO in the media performance strategies proposed to clients.
- Develop the agency capabilities – skills, technologies, procedures etc. – in tracking and measuring media and non media digital activities
- Identify training needs in relation to Account Management and delivery across the entire team
- Set up the reporting framework based on the clients needs
- Coordinate clients and external agencies where necessary
- Proven ability to plan, create and deliver presentations to senior clients
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Web analytics and SEO
- Minimum 2 years agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines - time management and good organisational skills are critical
- Extensive knowledge of Web analytics and SEO tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Searchmetrics, Seo moz …)
- Basic knowledge of ad servers (Doubleclick campaign manager, Sizmeck, Adform…) is a plus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, strong communicator, good listener, and great collaborator
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excel level: proficient
WORKPLACE LOCATIONAssago (MI)
REWARD A competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.
« to Current Openings