GroupM | ROI Analyst
Data & Analytics | Milan, Italy
ABOUT OUR COMPANY IN ITALY
- GroupM is the media holding of the WPP Group. The agencies Maxus, Mec, Mediacom e Mindshare are powered by GroupM and everyone fits themselves into the market with different skills and competences.
- GroupM is the world’s leading media investment management group. We have the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. We have the power to reach and engage audiences most effectively and efficiently. Our vision is to be unrivaled in everything we do. We’re game-changers. We use our leadership, inventiveness and scale to drive advantage for our clients, partners and our people. We collaborate across the globe and our group to unlock new opportunities and deliveradvantage.
- Our strengths are focused on the creation of purchasing and advertising planning, econometrics models, performance marketing, digital media and big data management. Finally, we offers our competences about entertainment, content and about return on investments analysis.
- With our 200 youngand talented employees, we would like to improve oursmart, agile and provocativeteamto stand out in a fast and revolutionary market.
- If you believe on a dynamic point of view; if you’re ready to increaseyourself everyday; if it’s time to bet on your potential.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously. Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
- GroupM is looking for a ROI analyst, highly skilled in econometrics, to join its ROI unit in the Analytics and Insight team.
- You will manage statistical projects and assist our clients in measuring advertising effectiveness on business perfomances
- You will responsible for running mainly marketing mix models to optimize on-offline advertising campaigns, presenting results and strategic recommendations to the client.
- You will have a strong background in statistics, having worked for a Research or Media Agency. In addition you will have excellent written and verbal communication presenting skills and good skills at developing relationship.
- Software skills required: RStudio/Sas power user for data manipulation, excellent skills on Excel and PowerPoint.
WORKPLACE LOCATIONAssago (MI)
REWARDA competitive reward package will be based upon the appointed individual.
« to Current Openings