Apply between November 1 & December 1 (2019) for Volvo Cars Global Graduate Programme 2020!
The path you choose today will have a big impact on the future. As a graduate and member of the worldwide Volvo Cars team, you’ll have 43,000 colleagues around the world.
Our industry is going through a paradigm shift – it is being transformed from top to bottom by electrification, autonomous drive, connectivity, in-car services and direct consumer business. Join the company that personifies Scandinavian cool and be part of creating safe, sustainable and personal mobility for our customers.
What can I expect as Global Graduate?
- 24 months programme (designed around You)
- Permanent full-time employment from start
- Sponsor (=recruiting manager) as coach during the whole programme
- Senior Mentorship
- Top-management exposure
- Functional and cross-functional assignments (4-6 months each)
- International experience, depending on the development plan you set with your sponsor
- Personal development & Leadership training
- Competence area deep-dives
- Product and production knowledge
- Business and commercial acumen
- Graduate group projects
- Graduation project
- Graduation ceremony
- A global network of colleagues and graduates
- An experience designed around your passion and strengths
- A lot of FUN!
Apply now for the Global Graduate Programme 2020!
Volvo Cars’ Global Graduate Programme offers positions in Sweden, China and the USA and between November 1 and December 1, 2019, you can apply for the 2020 programme.
All 2020 Global Graduates start with a common 3-week Global Graduate Programme introduction period in Gothenburg (Sweden) starting mid of August 2020.
In the 2020 programme we have positions spread over our different regions in the following business functions:
- Commercial Operations
- Data Science & AI
- Digital & IT
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modelling & Simulation
- People Experience (HR)
- Software Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- User Experience (UX)
Do you want to change the world with us?
We are looking for Graduates who are full of energy, committed to success and eager to make a difference. You see yourself as a future leader, you like to organise and inspire people to achieve things together. You’re able to manage complex situations and see the bigger picture. You are open to change and are curious to discover opportunities in a constantly changing business environment.
As a Global Graduate you are:
- Results-oriented and committed to going the extra mile
- A great networker and communicator
- A team player with an open mind
- Interested in developing yourself, others and our business
- A Master’s degree completed when the programme starts
- Maximum 1 year full-time working experience after completed Master's degree, prior to start of programme
- Fluent English language skills
213 graduates have completed the global programme since 2010
85% are still within the company, more than half are in leadership positions
9/10 graduates would recommend the Global Graduate Programme to a friend