Are you studying marketing, communication, branding, business administration or similar? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talented intern we are looking for to our Stockholm office.
Internships at L'oréal
As an intern in L’Oréal Sweden, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your own scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your own success and future projection in the group. Entrepreneurial spirit is key!
Almost a third of young graduates we recruit each year are former interns. The internship is fixed-term for min. 4 months, preferably 6 months and is placed in Alvik, Stockholm.
What we are looking for
It’s not enough to be a star. At L’Oréal you are also expected to help others shine. We value ‘spiky’ profiles – people who top the charts in one skillset but may be just OK in others. You can do things we cannot, we can do things you cannot; but together we can for sure do great things. For us coming together is only the beginning, but working together is what our success depends on.
You develop your skills while fully expressing your personality and qualities. Above expertise or qualifications, we are looking for young, dynamic, enthusiastic and ambitious talent, capable of fully committing to projects, changing enthusiasm into success and creating beauty and excellence. This internship is your best preparation yet to become one of our future business leaders.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Support our marketing team with the development of our brands
- Support our marketing team to increase sales and brand presence
- Support our marketing team with flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches and the execution of go-to-market strategy
- Support our marketing team with execution of launches and activities online
- Be part of marketing adaption and implementation of 360º marketing strategies
- Support the PR-manager with daily activities such as product send-outs, clippings, reporting, follow-ups, Social Media, Influencer Marketing
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Support the PR-manager with coordination and execution of PR-events
- Preparation of reports
- Media monitoring
- You are preferably studying a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree within Marketing, Communication, Economics, Business Administration, Brand Management or similar
- You must have an approved internship period from your university (NB! We will need documentation of this from your university)
- You have previous work experience and/or have studied or worked abroad
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You have strong academic results
- You have experience within MS Office Package i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- You have a strong interest in learning and developing your business understanding
- You have a digital mindset
- You are able to prioritize responsibilities and have an eye for detail
- You are a pro-active team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a flexible and agile mentality
- You are creative and delighted to bring new ideas